posted by polona @ 06:31
Another winner, Polona!
Very nice Polona!I like this very much!
poem and pic definitely oak-ay (sorry) :)
i enjoyed this one, polona. but what about the horse chestnuts? ;-)
I can hear his squawk. Nice!
I guess that you cracked it for him/her, get off the eats!! The talent rolls on!!
good job
Beautiful!
very nice! :)
thank you as always, aurora!margie, thank you very much!charlie: i don't speak their language so i couldn't tell for sure. perhaps...floots: i love puns (just don't get them all) :)thank youhorse chestnuts, hototogisu? :)one missed me by a whisker the other day...thank you, don!tim: glad you did. thank you.could be, pat. thank you!thank you, kai.thank you, gautami (and welcome)!thanks, dustin!thank you, andrew!
I can hear it! Beautiful!
thank you, natalia!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
Another winner, Polona!
Very nice Polona!
I like this very much!
poem and pic definitely oak-ay (sorry) :)
i enjoyed this one, polona. but what about the horse chestnuts? ;-)
I can hear his squawk. Nice!
I guess that you cracked it for him/her, get off the eats!! The talent rolls on!!
good job
Beautiful!
very nice! :)
thank you as always, aurora!
margie, thank you very much!
charlie: i don't speak their language so i couldn't tell for sure. perhaps...
floots: i love puns (just don't get them all) :)
thank you
horse chestnuts, hototogisu? :)
one missed me by a whisker the other day...
thank you, don!
tim: glad you did. thank you.
could be, pat. thank you!
thank you, kai.
thank you, gautami (and welcome)!
thanks, dustin!
thank you, andrew!
I can hear it! Beautiful!
thank you, natalia!
Post a Comment
<< Home