posted by polona @ 08:36
Hi Polona, it's a beautiful picture. Last automn I collect some to plant in a pot on my gallery, and voila now I have a chestnut tree ca. 50 cm high. Thanks for your comment on "To day". The picture you see is one of my tea bag foldings.
wonderfuli miss the chesnut trees(mainly conifers up here)
polona, i see you've resurrected that old chestnut ... heheheh ... very nice though. ;-)
I love this smiling chestnut! Great Job!
A real beauty. You see both what is there and what is not...the sign of a true artist!
The associations here are absolutely fantastic. Well done, Polona!
lovely image...
slight chill - beautiful!
love it Polona!
grinning chestnut!lovely words!
A smile it is - :) with a glint in the eye
very nice
thank you, edith. those tea bags look beautiful!...or a grin... how peculiar!thanks, floots! i love conifers, but deciduous trees have their appeal...not for the same reason, hototogisu.:) thank you.you're most kind, natalia. thank you!thank you for your kind words, don!many thanks, aurora!thank you, amalendu!thank you, steve!thanks, margie!dsnake1, thank you!thanks, ashi!thank you, kai!
Both advancing in their own time to fullness!! Wonderful Polona!!
Well done, I like this.
the neverending cycle... thank you, pat!thank oyu, masago!
Lovely.
thanks, mb!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
18 Comments:
Hi Polona, it's a beautiful picture. Last automn I collect some to plant in a pot on my gallery, and voila now I have a chestnut tree ca. 50 cm high. Thanks for your comment on "To day". The picture you see is one of my tea bag foldings.
wonderful
i miss the chesnut trees
(mainly conifers up here)
polona, i see you've resurrected that old chestnut ... heheheh ... very nice though. ;-)
I love this smiling chestnut! Great Job!
A real beauty. You see both what is there and what is not...the sign of a true artist!
The associations here are absolutely fantastic. Well done, Polona!
lovely image...
slight chill - beautiful!
love it Polona!
grinning chestnut!
lovely words!
A smile it is - :) with a glint in the eye
very nice
thank you, edith. those tea bags look beautiful!
...or a grin... how peculiar!
thanks, floots! i love conifers, but deciduous trees have their appeal...
not for the same reason, hototogisu.:) thank you.
you're most kind, natalia. thank you!
thank you for your kind words, don!
many thanks, aurora!
thank you, amalendu!
thank you, steve!
thanks, margie!
dsnake1, thank you!
thanks, ashi!
thank you, kai!
Both advancing in their own time to fullness!! Wonderful Polona!!
Well done, I like this.
the neverending cycle... thank you, pat!
thank oyu, masago!
Lovely.
thanks, mb!
Post a Comment
<< Home