posted by polona @ 09:23
and you were right :)lovely combo
i like it too, polona. thank you.
It's 7 a.m. and now I'm hungry for lunch!! They fit together very well!!
its a nice one...the alley seems so familiar like one in Benaras (India)...
Very nice Polona!Breakfast time here!
would love to have lunch there
This is excellent!
It does, and since I haven't seen it before I'm glad you did! I'm eating my lunch now!
thanks, flootscheersthank you, hototogisu.hope you've had your lunch by now. thank you sir!thank you, shyamalee... some things seem alike all over the world :)thanks, margie. something tasty, i hope :)and i think you would enjoy it, steve (especially if you like sea food)ah, aurora, you know that i love hearing that :)and janet - ditto above :)thank you.something good, i hope, mb ;)thanks again.thank you, kai :)all that, and more, charlie (i think you'd love the place). thank you!
This seems to me to have the essential quality of haiku: that ability to transport me to the moment you experienced. As others said, the photo and words work together beautifully.
You're right - it's wonderful!
Nice image (words & photo).
thank you, pete. i'm greatful for your comment, and glad you liked my work.pleased this worked for you, andrew - thank you.thank you, masago.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
13 Comments:
and you were right :)
lovely combo
i like it too, polona. thank you.
It's 7 a.m. and now I'm hungry for lunch!! They fit together very well!!
its a nice one...the alley seems so familiar like one in Benaras (India)...
Very nice Polona!
Breakfast time here!
would love to have lunch there
This is excellent!
It does, and since I haven't seen it before I'm glad you did! I'm eating my lunch now!
thanks, floots
cheers
thank you, hototogisu.
hope you've had your lunch by now. thank you sir!
thank you, shyamalee... some things seem alike all over the world :)
thanks, margie. something tasty, i hope :)
and i think you would enjoy it, steve (especially if you like sea food)
ah, aurora, you know that i love hearing that :)
and janet - ditto above :)
thank you.
something good, i hope, mb ;)
thanks again.
thank you, kai :)
all that, and more, charlie (i think you'd love the place). thank you!
This seems to me to have the essential quality of haiku: that ability to transport me to the moment you experienced. As others said, the photo and words work together beautifully.
You're right - it's wonderful!
Nice image (words & photo).
thank you, pete. i'm greatful for your comment, and glad you liked my work.
pleased this worked for you, andrew - thank you.
thank you, masago.
Post a Comment
<< Home