matt: i usually have no idea what i'm going to post until i sit down to the computer. i do get ideas for haiku (most tanka are born subsequently from some of those ideas) during the day, jot them down and try to make something of them later. on rare occasions do i make two or three haiga/taiga at once.
one feels there is a romance between the water and the land as it gently kisses it. Beutiful. Ancient depth. :o) I should like to gather thoughts on: what would you do if you were invisible. 3 answers if poss., Feel free to post to me ... thank you.
Polona, I love this. Did you notice how similar the autumn photo is in this post and in your previous post? So different and yet so very similar! Interesting parallels.
that's nice, tikkis :) we tend to complicate things, though...
to fall in love = zaljubiti se i fell / have fallen in love (slovenian does not distinct between present perfect and past tense) = zaljubil (m)/ zaljubila (f) sem se
20 Comments:
Sublime tanka! Very evocative, Polona! Perfectly blended with the image, too. Very well done!
Ditto Rorie.
Polona, do you make a bunch of haiga/taiga at once or do you do one a day? I'm interested in your inspiration for these.
lovely
u have a way expressing yourself don't u?
hugs
aurora and matt: thank you both!
matt: i usually have no idea what i'm going to post until i sit down to the computer. i do get ideas for haiku (most tanka are born subsequently from some of those ideas) during the day, jot them down and try to make something of them later. on rare occasions do i make two or three haiga/taiga at once.
thank you, kai!
i suppose i do :)
hugs
This one is so beautiful Polona!
Perfect!
Margie
Nice. I see a romance theme here lately. ;-)
lovely --- deep, indeed
Beautiful, Polona. Very much so.
Under the tree
a faun plays his flute.
- Whats your name?
- Ljubezni.
one feels there is a romance between the water and the land as it gently kisses it. Beutiful. Ancient depth.
:o)
I should like to gather thoughts on:
what would you do if you were invisible.
3 answers if poss.,
Feel free to post to me ... thank you.
Hi Polona,
A lovely haiga (tanga)! Very subtle and delicate, I enjoy it :)
We are having a Halloween party -- you are welcome to join! :)
Polona, I love this. Did you notice how similar the autumn photo is in this post and in your previous post? So different and yet so very similar! Interesting parallels.
You rock!
The farther one explores water like that, the deeper it gets, and a good love is like that. Lovely.
me too, charlie. thank you!
margie: thank you!
masago: thanks. well, why not for a change :)
thank you, andrew!
many thanks, don!
tikkis: good catch again but...
slovenian is a bit more complicated in that we decline nouns... and nominative singular for love is "ljubezen"
trinitystar: beautifully said, thank you.
(will do)
origa: many thanks.
will come by your haloween party...
dan: thank you!
interesting observation; i haven't thought of the similarity before you mentioned it, and you were quite right :)
mb: water has amazing depths as does love... thank you!
kai ;-)
janet: many thanks!
great stuff polona
(everything aurora said) :)
Polona, my post didn't post. I'm sure it was commenter error. Love the love in this!!
floots: thank you for your comment
(though aurora said it for you)
pat: i know how frustrating word verification can be... no problem, it happens. love your comment!
- Ljubezni, ljubezen,aha.
I try to remember!
I think I felt in love with slovenian language!
Ljubez....!!
that's nice, tikkis :)
we tend to complicate things, though...
to fall in love = zaljubiti se
i fell / have fallen in love (slovenian does not distinct between present perfect and past tense) = zaljubil (m)/ zaljubila (f) sem se
Post a Comment
<< Home