charlie, even i must admit there's music in the patter of rain and i'm not particullarly fond of the rainy weather (but have learned to like it). i'm grateful for your comments :o)
aurora, i'm glad you're able to learn some of my language... thank you! and pls say hi to matt (of course i remember him) :)
You recents posts are now available to me, thanks to SB, who solved the mystery of my blog. I have to republish/refresh it when necessary!:) Some months ago, the Magnapoets and some other blogs 'behaved' in a similar fashion. Only, I didn't know what to do!:) This one is beautiful.
Brings back some nice memories -- my brother and I used to collect chestnuts when we were kids ... mostly so that we could have chestnut fights and pelt the hell out of each other. ;)
Polona, I keep looking at this one trying to figure out why it is so evocative to me of a particular and familiar rainy day mood. Haven't figured it out yet, but I like it! Love the photo.
14 Comments:
Excellent, Polona!
And I'm pleased that I'm able to pick up some of the Slovenian.:) I love it when you have both versions.
Back to add - Matt's here (remember him?) and he wants me to say, "Too cool, Polona". :)
charlie, even i must admit there's music in the patter of rain and i'm not particullarly fond of the rainy weather (but have learned to like it). i'm grateful for your comments :o)
aurora, i'm glad you're able to learn some of my language... thank you!
and pls say hi to matt (of course i remember him) :)
You recents posts are now available to me, thanks to SB, who solved the mystery of my blog. I have to republish/refresh it when necessary!:)
Some months ago, the Magnapoets and some other blogs 'behaved' in a similar fashion. Only, I didn't know what to do!:) This one is beautiful.
Love this Polona!
Beautiful...as always!
Hope you have a great week-end!
Did you find my poem today somewhat
different?
Just curious?
is this the work of that bloody horse chestnut again?
Enjoyed.
Brings back some nice memories -- my brother and I used to collect chestnuts when we were kids ... mostly so that we could have chestnut fights and pelt the hell out of each other. ;)
very nice :)
Polona, I keep looking at this one trying to figure out why it is so evocative to me of a particular and familiar rainy day mood. Haven't figured it out yet, but I like it! Love the photo.
borut: i'm glad you salved the mystery of disappearing blogs :)
thank you!
margie: you never fail to add a few kind words. i appreaciate that, thank you! and hopeyou're having a greatweekend, too. :)
sb: you bet it is! :o)
thank you, masago!
dan: the game of conkers? as far as i know (and i used to hang around with boys quite a lot as a kid) it's not played here.
andrew: thank you as always :)
mb: that's good enough for me. thank you!
Polona...nice portrait of reality in so few words. Great!
love the rain-
very cool photo,too
don, janet and silvermoon: thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home