posted by polona @ 23:39
wonderful! I love it - that photo is beautiful - wish I had some flowers like that here..
Just perfect! What a layered piece!
love it
andrew - thank you.this is at my sister's place and i liked the contrast between the yellow roses and deep purple clematis...aurora - thank you. pleased this worked.kai - thanks!peter - thank you and welcome!
Polona the photo is gorgeous the words match perfectly!!
Love the flowers!
pat and vaughn - thank you for your comments!
Lovely!
peter and sangeet - thank you for commenting.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
wonderful! I love it - that photo is beautiful - wish I had some flowers like that here..
Just perfect! What a layered piece!
love it
andrew - thank you.
this is at my sister's place and i liked the contrast between the yellow roses and deep purple clematis...
aurora - thank you. pleased this worked.
kai - thanks!
peter - thank you and welcome!
Polona the photo is gorgeous the words match perfectly!!
Love the flowers!
pat and vaughn - thank you for your comments!
Lovely!
peter and sangeet - thank you for commenting.
Post a Comment
<< Home