posted by polona @ 22:11
Perfect!
my favorite birds to watch for sure
Sounds like a spring "fling"!! Excellent!!
i love to watch them
My favourite birds. I travel often.These little birds make me feel at home in every part of the world.Beautiful haiku.
Sparrows - the working class, having fun, a good one.
thank you all for your kind comments.they're fun, the sparrows, aren't they - so common and yet special...
Very nice Haiku! I can just picture it..Sangeet
absolutely beautiful---
my comment seems to have disappeared, so let's do it again...thank you, sangeet, alenka and andrew!and yes, alenka, i think i remember a documentary about the sparrows' hierarchy. they do have a pecking order, can be seen at bird feeders.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
Perfect!
my favorite birds to watch for sure
Sounds like a spring "fling"!! Excellent!!
i love to watch them
My favourite birds. I travel often.
These little birds make me feel at home in every part of the world.
Beautiful haiku.
Sparrows - the working class, having fun, a good one.
thank you all for your kind comments.
they're fun, the sparrows, aren't they - so common and yet special...
Very nice Haiku! I can just picture it..
Sangeet
absolutely beautiful---
my comment seems to have disappeared, so let's do it again...
thank you, sangeet, alenka and andrew!
and yes, alenka, i think i remember a documentary about the sparrows' hierarchy. they do have a pecking order, can be seen at bird feeders.
Post a Comment
<< Home