posted by polona @ 23:52
magnificent....i beat matt:-]
WOW! This is just breathtaking Polona!I love it!Margie
Too cool.Polona, I didn't know that other blogger was your sister. Your family is talented.
I love the picture!
Lovely.
there is always direction to the light.she loves this one Polona.Have a wonderful day.Dsravo! Moya mama od Novi Sadlepi dan za tebe :o)
Excellent. The picture is superb.
kai: thank you :)margie: you know i love wow's :)thank you!matt: thanks.well, you couldn't have known.andrew: thanks!charlie: and looking forward to it, i suppose ;-)thanks, nobody.sb: thank you!trinitystar: yes it is. sometimes it's best to stay put and wait for the morning.ah, so that's where you learned these words.hvala. bodi dobro :o)gautami: thank you!
A fantastic photo - it provide more words than you have written though.
Thumbs up Polona!
ashi: thank you. glad you liked the photo.kranti: thanks!
This is excellent!
thanks, aurora! :)
I love this!! How'd you get that plane to leave that trail like this??
thanks, pat!i guess it has more to do with atmospheric conditions than my will :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
15 Comments:
magnificent....
i beat matt:-]
WOW!
This is just breathtaking Polona!
I love it!
Margie
Too cool.
Polona, I didn't know that other blogger was your sister. Your family is talented.
I love the picture!
Lovely.
there is always direction to the light.
she loves this one Polona.
Have a wonderful day.
Dsravo! Moya mama od Novi Sad
lepi dan za tebe :o)
Excellent. The picture is superb.
kai: thank you :)
margie: you know i love wow's :)
thank you!
matt: thanks.
well, you couldn't have known.
andrew: thanks!
charlie: and looking forward to it, i suppose ;-)
thanks, nobody.
sb: thank you!
trinitystar: yes it is. sometimes it's best to stay put and wait for the morning.
ah, so that's where you learned these words.
hvala. bodi dobro :o)
gautami: thank you!
A fantastic photo - it provide more words than you have written though.
Thumbs up Polona!
ashi: thank you. glad you liked the photo.
kranti: thanks!
This is excellent!
thanks, aurora! :)
I love this!! How'd you get that plane to leave that trail like this??
thanks, pat!
i guess it has more to do with atmospheric conditions than my will :)
Post a Comment
<< Home