posted by polona @ 00:45
Beautiful as ever!! :o) Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm glad u like the lighthouses, thank you so much! :o)
I love this one!
Yes, beautiful Polona!
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I say absence brings a new "presence" we never had until we go away and return.
2 weeks tends to make things thirsty. Great as always!!
Nothing is unchanged - everything change even high-level herbs - welcome back Polona I find that when coming back the trees are more than usually green, so it's somewhat nice to come back from time to time
u be sure and make it up to 'em now you're home :)
i like ur profile...i also like ur haikuhugs
thank you, jon! your work is amazing, keep it up!thank you, aurora!thanks, margie!i like your words of wisdom, don. thank you!thank you, alenka! and welcome home, too :)there was too little, and then too much water. killed most of the flowers, but the basil and thyme and balm went crazy :)thank you as always, pat!thank you, ashi. the trees here are beginning to change colour... hardly noticeable, but fall's arrived...floots - i'll have to replace most of them (would anyway - except the perennials, and they seem least affected)thank you, kaiglad you do :)
Nice glimpse of your return.
isn't it, masago - thanks.(it's still quite interesting out there, sparrows seem to like marigolds that have gone to seed :))
Beautiful! Love it!
natalia - many thanks.
Two weeks without water makes for bitterly blooming basil — I know from experience! ;-)
mb - so do i, from now on :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
15 Comments:
Beautiful as ever!! :o) Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm glad u like the lighthouses, thank you so much! :o)
I love this one!
Yes, beautiful Polona!
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I say absence brings a new "presence" we never had until we go away and return.
2 weeks tends to make things thirsty. Great as always!!
Nothing is unchanged - everything change even high-level herbs - welcome back Polona I find that when coming back the trees are more than usually green, so it's somewhat nice to come back from time to time
u be sure and make it up to 'em now you're home :)
i like ur profile...
i also like ur haiku
hugs
thank you, jon! your work is amazing, keep it up!
thank you, aurora!
thanks, margie!
i like your words of wisdom, don. thank you!
thank you, alenka! and welcome home, too :)
there was too little, and then too much water. killed most of the flowers, but the basil and thyme and balm went crazy :)
thank you as always, pat!
thank you, ashi. the trees here are beginning to change colour... hardly noticeable, but fall's arrived...
floots - i'll have to replace most of them (would anyway - except the perennials, and they seem least affected)
thank you, kai
glad you do :)
Nice glimpse of your return.
isn't it, masago - thanks.
(it's still quite interesting out there, sparrows seem to like marigolds that have gone to seed :))
Beautiful! Love it!
natalia - many thanks.
Two weeks without water makes for bitterly blooming basil — I know from experience! ;-)
mb - so do i, from now on :)
Post a Comment
<< Home