posted by polona @ 22:23
This is beautiful Polona. But do my ears betray me? Are you adding more syllables and departing from your minimalist style?
I like it...some natural tension, very "haiku-ish".
well done.
I really think that this is one of your best---
Really lovely!!!
Lovely again, especially with the photo....I think the tension is heightened by the words"stranded paper boat".....the enormity of the three words!
gorgeous wordsfantastic shot
Very gorgeous Polona!I do love your work!
thank you, karasu. ah, i'm not a strict follower of minimalist haiku... if it takes more syllables to convey the message, i'll do it :)thank you, masago.thanks, eric.thank you, andrew! i appreciate that. :)thanks, don!you are very perceptive, plus ultra. many thanks for your kind words.ah, floots... always good to hear (read) such praise, especially from the master of words and lens :)thank youcharlie - the damselfly was quite capable of flying away itself... perhaps it just wanted to see what that strange looking thing in the reeds was...margie,you're most kind. thank you!
Such a peaceful haiku- mmm!
thank you, silvermoon!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
11 Comments:
This is beautiful Polona. But do my ears betray me? Are you adding more syllables and departing from your minimalist style?
I like it...some natural tension, very "haiku-ish".
well done.
I really think that this is one of your best---
Really lovely!!!
Lovely again, especially with the photo....I think the tension is heightened by the words"stranded paper boat".....the enormity of the three words!
gorgeous words
fantastic shot
Very gorgeous Polona!
I do love your work!
thank you, karasu. ah, i'm not a strict follower of minimalist haiku... if it takes more syllables to convey the message, i'll do it :)
thank you, masago.
thanks, eric.
thank you, andrew! i appreciate that. :)
thanks, don!
you are very perceptive, plus ultra. many thanks for your kind words.
ah, floots... always good to hear (read) such praise, especially from the master of words and lens :)
thank you
charlie - the damselfly was quite capable of flying away itself... perhaps it just wanted to see what that strange looking thing in the reeds was...
margie,you're most kind. thank you!
Such a peaceful haiku- mmm!
thank you, silvermoon!
Post a Comment
<< Home