posted by polona @ 23:19
Another beauty Polona!
I have 4 thistle feeders in the back yard. I love goldfinches!!! As always, love it!!
Love the purple...
amazing pic and (like pat) i love goldfinches - and your words
thank you as always, margie!charlie, how did you know where i'm going next? the adriatic will have to do, though (not many corals left i'm afraid)pat - you have goldfinches, too?good to hear that. many thanks!thanks, masago :)thank you, floots - that makes three of us :)my muse keeps complaining she needs a vacation... will have to oblige...
Lovely...
Wow again...a real beautiful combination of image and verse.
andrew - thank you.don - thank you, i appreciate your words (and love wow's :))
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Another beauty Polona!
I have 4 thistle feeders in the back yard. I love goldfinches!!! As always, love it!!
Love the purple...
amazing pic and (like pat) i love goldfinches - and your words
thank you as always, margie!
charlie, how did you know where i'm going next? the adriatic will have to do, though (not many corals left i'm afraid)
pat - you have goldfinches, too?
good to hear that. many thanks!
thanks, masago :)
thank you, floots - that makes three of us :)
my muse keeps complaining she needs a vacation... will have to oblige...
Lovely...
Wow again...a real beautiful combination of image and verse.
andrew - thank you.
don - thank you, i appreciate your words (and love wow's :))
Post a Comment
<< Home