posted by polona @ 22:10
Very beautiful. I love the feeling of freshly washed morning that is created by this piece.
great shot over the city/towngiven perspective by your words
Storms always give way to clear skies. Beautiful Polona!!
Lovely photo & words.
Beautiful Polona!
This photo is so vibrant. I've always loved that moment after a storm.
charlie - a bit unusual, yes. but i liked the early morning light and snapped this one from my office window. thank you.natalia, thank you for your kind words.floots - this is the view almost from the centre of ljubljana up north.thank you.they usually do, pat. thank you.thank you, masago.thank you, margie!christine - thank you for coming by and for your kind words.
I always love photos with clouds!
thank you, andrew - clouds can be amazing...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Very beautiful. I love the feeling of freshly washed morning that is created by this piece.
great shot over the city/town
given perspective by your words
Storms always give way to clear skies. Beautiful Polona!!
Lovely photo & words.
Beautiful Polona!
This photo is so vibrant. I've always loved that moment after a storm.
charlie - a bit unusual, yes. but i liked the early morning light and snapped this one from my office window.
thank you.
natalia, thank you for your kind words.
floots - this is the view almost from the centre of ljubljana up north.
thank you.
they usually do, pat. thank you.
thank you, masago.
thank you, margie!
christine - thank you for coming by and for your kind words.
I always love photos with clouds!
thank you, andrew - clouds can be amazing...
Post a Comment
<< Home