posted by polona @ 22:17
Niiiiice.:)
Yeah the trees have to shake themselves dry!!
Very nice Polona!
Sublime! I love how you've captured the little rain-drop ripples. And a perfect haiku to go along with it.
love(d) fishing when it was like thisgreat words and pic
Wonderful and great accompanying photo!
I like this one! It is so fresh and full of movement.
thanks, aurora! :)reality can be cruel, but that doesn't make it less beautiful... takes guts to face it, though.true, pat... but not on my head :)thank you, margie!thank you, masago. i appreciate that.thank you, floots.fishing sounds goodthank you, don! you're most kind.many thanks, natalia! love to see you around again.:)
"shower/shower" is a real poet's touch.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
Niiiiice.:)
Yeah the trees have to shake themselves dry!!
Very nice Polona!
Sublime! I love how you've captured the little rain-drop ripples. And a perfect haiku to go along with it.
love(d) fishing when it was like this
great words and pic
Wonderful and great accompanying photo!
I like this one! It is so fresh and full of movement.
thanks, aurora! :)
reality can be cruel, but that doesn't make it less beautiful... takes guts to face it, though.
true, pat... but not on my head :)
thank you, margie!
thank you, masago. i appreciate that.
thank you, floots.
fishing sounds good
thank you, don! you're most kind.
many thanks, natalia! love to see you around again.:)
"shower/shower" is a real poet's touch.
Post a Comment
<< Home