posted by polona @ 22:07
Nicely done! (Love "swallows swoop"):)
What can I say but beautiful!
I love "swallows swoop" too!! Just sorry I didn't get here to say it first!!
I like how these words sound.
O WOW!!!! Beautiful photo & excellent Haiku! :o) Thank you so much for the birthday wish & I'm very glad you like my paintings, thank you so much! :o)
Nice. I like this a lot. Great sky and clouds as well.
love it(it frightens me to think that i was out last night - also taking cloud pics) :)
thanks, aurora. was hoping the alliteration would work...thank you, margie!thanks, pat! glad this worked for both of you :)thank you, masago :)thank you,jon! you deserve it.thank you, don! glad you liked it.many thanks, floots! we often seem to have similar ideas :)i think it were the gnats that were swallowed, not the swallows :)
nice!
thanks, andrew!
Lovely.
thank you, borut!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
Nicely done! (Love "swallows swoop"):)
What can I say but beautiful!
I love "swallows swoop" too!! Just sorry I didn't get here to say it first!!
I like how these words sound.
O WOW!!!! Beautiful photo & excellent Haiku! :o) Thank you so much for the birthday wish & I'm very glad you like my paintings, thank you so much! :o)
Nice. I like this a lot. Great sky and clouds as well.
love it
(it frightens me to think that i was out last night - also taking cloud pics) :)
thanks, aurora. was hoping the alliteration would work...
thank you, margie!
thanks, pat! glad this worked for both of you :)
thank you, masago :)
thank you,jon! you deserve it.
thank you, don! glad you liked it.
many thanks, floots!
we often seem to have similar ideas :)
i think it were the gnats that were swallowed, not the swallows :)
nice!
thanks, andrew!
Lovely.
thank you, borut!
Post a Comment
<< Home