posted by polona @ 22:31
Nicely done.:)
Yes Ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever had a Georgia Peach?? Scrumdelicious!!!! Pretty good 'ku too!!
sweet
mmmm peaches
Yessir...I don't know about Georgia peaches but the BC ones we get here are uber-tastey!
aurora - thank you! :)pat - georgia peach sounds too tempting... :) thanks!kai - yes it is :)shane :)vaughn - BC?? (sorry i don't speak acronym)thanks for the comment!
If I might step in here, "BC" stands for British Columbia, the place in Canada where Vaughn is from. I'm from Ontario, and peaches here are pretty wonderful, too.
thank you, aurora, for stepping in and clarifying this.
scrummy erotic and oh so trueall wrapped up in nice soft ku:) loved it
andrew - thanks floots - wow, your comment surpasses my post (can't reply in verse) :)many thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
10 Comments:
Nicely done.:)
Yes Ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever had a Georgia Peach?? Scrumdelicious!!!! Pretty good 'ku too!!
sweet
mmmm peaches
Yessir...I don't know about Georgia peaches but the BC ones we get here are uber-tastey!
aurora - thank you! :)
pat - georgia peach sounds too tempting... :) thanks!
kai - yes it is :)
shane :)
vaughn - BC?? (sorry i don't speak acronym)
thanks for the comment!
If I might step in here, "BC" stands for British Columbia, the place in Canada where Vaughn is from. I'm from Ontario, and peaches here are pretty wonderful, too.
thank you, aurora, for stepping in and clarifying this.
scrummy erotic and oh so true
all wrapped up in nice soft ku
:) loved it
andrew - thanks
floots - wow, your comment surpasses my post (can't reply in verse) :)
many thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home