Hello My Friend! :o) Thank you so much, I'm so happy you enjoy my latest work! I've been trying to get some of my work on display other places and also making room for new creations. I have been running out of room a lot but they're no waste of space! :oD
draga polona, dugo se nismo culi. prebukiran sam svim i svacim. tvoja meil adresa je izmjenjena, koja ti nova? pisma upucena tebi vracaju se. puno pozdrava i poljubaca od bore.
11 Comments:
VERY WELL DONE!!!
Wonderful.
They really are scattered:)I have a special relationship with crows, so this one speaks to me...
What a superb picture, polona. Fine ku, too, and they work together beautifully.
Loved this!
Yeah, I especially like the placement of the words in the sky/clouds.
Hello My Friend! :o)
Thank you so much, I'm so happy you enjoy my latest work! I've been trying to get some of my work on display other places and also making room for new creations. I have been running out of room a lot but they're no waste of space! :oD
great combo
where do the crows go
when they scatter
wherever it is
i need a place like it :)
draga polona, dugo se nismo culi.
prebukiran sam svim i svacim. tvoja
meil adresa je izmjenjena, koja ti
nova? pisma upucena tebi vracaju se. puno pozdrava i poljubaca od bore.
beautiful
jon, aurora, borut, bill, samuru, tim, vaughn, floots and kai - thank you all for the comments.
boro, hvala na posjeti, ceka te mail.
Post a Comment
<< Home