posted by polona @ 23:41
My favorite "croaking" orchestra!! Wrote a story several years ago about a frog "Cat Gut Slappy" that conducted a nightly symphony of "night songs"!
Hey! :o)Thank you sooo much for your comment!It REALLY means ALOT to me & I appreciate it so much!!!! :o)Great Post!! Very pretty! :o)
pat - thanks! now i'd like to read that story... :)jon - thanks, and you're welcome!
I might dig it up and post it on my blog.
that'd be cool! looking forward to it!
vanilla ice cream... interesting thought! i'd just like to have one :)thanks, alenka!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
My favorite "croaking" orchestra!! Wrote a story several years ago about a frog "Cat Gut Slappy" that conducted a nightly symphony of "night songs"!
Hey! :o)
Thank you sooo much for your comment!
It REALLY means ALOT to me & I appreciate it so much!!!! :o)
Great Post!!
Very pretty! :o)
pat - thanks! now i'd like to read that story... :)
jon - thanks, and you're welcome!
I might dig it up and post it on my blog.
that'd be cool! looking forward to it!
vanilla ice cream... interesting thought! i'd just like to have one :)
thanks, alenka!
Post a Comment
<< Home