Your haiga are wonderful!! I'm so glad you posted on my blog so I could find these. Have you ever thought of joining Haiku Hut? There's one section just on haiga and some really interesting ones get posted there. If by any chance you want to know more, or are interested, my email is in my profile. Just be sure to identify yourself well in the RE line since I delete any mail I don't recognize without reading it.
aurora: thanks! alenka: that's what they usually do... thanks for your comment :) pat: it actually started to rain just as i had taken that photo. vaughn: glad it pleases. thanks. eric: thank you. pris: thank you for coming by and for your kind comment. i'll think about your offer.
floots, i'm pretty sure they do know much more than we do. was just watching one today playing with a small jet of water at the top of the fountain... thanks for your visit.
8 Comments:
Very nicely done!
Polona these are truly remarkable! Like the closing act of a play...
I like the phrase, "closing sky".
ditto vaughn.
Your haiga are wonderful!! I'm so glad you posted on my blog so I could find these. Have you ever thought of joining Haiku Hut? There's one section just on haiga and some really interesting ones get posted there. If by any chance you want to know more, or are interested, my email is in my profile. Just be sure to identify yourself well in the RE line since I delete any mail I don't recognize without reading it.
aurora: thanks!
alenka: that's what they usually do... thanks for your comment :)
pat: it actually started to rain just as i had taken that photo.
vaughn: glad it pleases. thanks.
eric: thank you.
pris: thank you for coming by and for your kind comment. i'll think about your offer.
the "body language" of crows never ceases to amaze me
they always seem to know more than we do
floots, i'm pretty sure they do know much more than we do.
was just watching one today playing with a small jet of water at the top of the fountain...
thanks for your visit.
Post a Comment
<< Home