Ladybird Haiku

Thursday, March 16, 2006





















izven dosega
skrivnosti
stare bukve

6 Comments:

At 16/3/06 10:50 PM, Blogger The Peter Files Blog of Comedy said...

Like Sudden Snowfall

In a forest of Weblogs

Quiet beauty found.


How nice to find such a pleasant and beautiful Haiku and photo weblog.

Made my day.

Let me know by leaving a post if I can do a post on your blog.

While I mostly do commentary, I also comment on blogs I love, even if they are not the most current. Just leave permission in the most recent blog.

The wonders of Next Blog.

Keep on blogging. Mine is neither as subtle nor as beautiful as yours, but it is art of its own sort.

Peter, Chief Editor and Spell Wrecker
The Peter Files Blog of Comedy, Satire and Commentary


Here is a link to my incredibly long post of Irish Jokes
The Peter Files Blog's Irish Jokes Post

 
At 16/3/06 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooooo good, Polona!

 
At 17/3/06 1:17 AM, Blogger Pat Paulk said...

Polona this is fantastic!!!!!

 
At 17/3/06 8:41 PM, Blogger polona said...

alenka, i like your verse, thank you.

aurora and pat, thank you both.

i've changed the last line.

 
At 18/3/06 6:51 PM, Blogger eric l houck jr said...

beautiful.

 
At 18/3/06 9:25 PM, Blogger polona said...

pleased you like it, alenka.

eric, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home