posted by polona @ 22:24
BEAUTIFUL!!! :o)Thank you so much for your comment! :o) I'm working on a new post, Im pretty excited about it! I really hope the guardian angel helps as well. Thank you so much! :o)
thank u......polonai like this poem& ur picture is fabulous:)hows ur day?
So very very well done!
nite
Beautiful! I can almost see it too.
great pivot!
love the sense of emotional camouflage in there too
Nicely put, and with some air of mystery.
Excellent Polona!!Sangeet
jon - thanks and you're welcome!kai - thanks!aurora - thanks, i appreciate your comment!ardi - thank you!andrew - thank you, pleased you like it!floots - thank you. glad you found another layer(s)... :)vaughn - thanks!sangeet - thank you!
Seen this numerous times. They are so beautiful, just like your poem!!
pat - yes, they are! thank you!!
livada doma mog nepokosena...boro
boro - hvala na posjeti, pozdrav na obalu!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
14 Comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! :o)
Thank you so much for your comment! :o) I'm working on a new post, Im pretty excited about it! I really hope the guardian angel helps as well.
Thank you so much! :o)
thank u......polona
i like this poem
& ur picture is fabulous:)
hows ur day?
So very very well done!
nite
Beautiful! I can almost see it too.
great pivot!
love the sense of emotional camouflage in there too
Nicely put, and with some air of mystery.
Excellent Polona!!
Sangeet
jon - thanks and you're welcome!
kai - thanks!
aurora - thanks, i appreciate your comment!
ardi - thank you!
andrew - thank you, pleased you like it!
floots - thank you. glad you found another layer(s)... :)
vaughn - thanks!
sangeet - thank you!
Seen this numerous times. They are so beautiful, just like your poem!!
pat - yes, they are! thank you!!
livada doma mog nepokosena...
boro
boro - hvala na posjeti, pozdrav na obalu!
Post a Comment
<< Home