Ladybird Haiku

Monday, April 17, 2006



threatening clouds
the wildflowers
hide their faces


grozeči oblaki
cvetlice skrijejo
svoje obraze

7 Comments:

At 17/4/06 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this one!

 
At 18/4/06 3:34 AM, Blogger Pat Paulk said...

I can relate to hiding my face to an approaching storm!! Very good Polona!!

 
At 18/4/06 4:26 AM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I wish we had rain!

 
At 18/4/06 7:32 AM, Blogger floots said...

well observed
(i'm with pat too) :)

 
At 18/4/06 10:04 PM, Blogger polona said...

alenka, today was cloudy, too. but the flowers were wide open... perhaps they know things we have long forgotten.

aurora, tim, pat, andrew and floots, thank you. sometimes hiding from danger seems the best thing to do.

andrew, hope you get some rain soon.

 
At 19/4/06 5:06 PM, Blogger eric l houck jr said...

well done.

 
At 19/4/06 11:12 PM, Blogger polona said...

thank you, eric.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home