Friday, March 03, 2006
Previous Posts
- a call from a friendthe tit, too, wisheshappy birt...
- winter lingerssnowflakes in the squarecinnamon-sce...
- Ash Wednesdaya blue balloon driftsin frosty dawnpe...
- Shrove Tuesdaythe day dressed upin frosty windShro...
- the wisdomof the universe –winter budmodrostvesolj...
- first dateunsure how tobreak the iceprvi zmenekv d...
- powdered morninga dove’s fluffjoins the snowflakes...
- late snowfalla last fall’s acorndevelops a crackpo...
- love affairthe wife scrapes icefrom the windscreen...
- colourless skyeven the birdsreticentbrezbarvno neb...


11 Comments:
Polona, I love your work.
Aurora, thank you so much.
even though I hate cold, that is beautiful --
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
type IN the photograph. very nice.
:)
thank you, Andrew and Eric.
yes, I just happened to discover a way to insert text into the photo.
Polona, these keep getting better and better!
i agree, nicely done
thanks, Pat and Shane.
Miserable weather is often a great inspiration to poetic thought. It certainly seems to be working for you. You've managed to take the mundane and transform it into something visceral and compelling.
thank you, nick... pleased you like my work.
Post a Comment
<< Home