Ladybird Haiku

Thursday, March 02, 2006



a call from a friend
the tit, too, wishes
happy birthday


klic prijatelja
tudi sinička vošči
vse najboljše

12 Comments:

At 2/3/06 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a tit!

 
At 3/3/06 12:23 AM, Blogger Pat Paulk said...

Beautiful picture!!! And it's your birthday too! I hope it has been blessed and FUN!!!

 
At 3/3/06 2:39 AM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

Happy Birthday. Many more returns

 
At 3/3/06 5:06 AM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Happy Birthday! My birthday is March 21, so I'm counting down... :(
I'll turn 40 , so it's not a good day for me ---

 
At 3/3/06 1:19 PM, Blogger eric l houck jr said...

well done!

 
At 3/3/06 2:49 PM, Blogger polona said...

Thank you all - eric, andrew, shane, pat, alenka and borut!

Borut - isn't it? I walked home from work yesterday (usually take a bus) and as I passed through Tivoli, he virtually posed to me.

Pat - I'm saving the fun for later, having some very busy time at work lately.

Andrew - I didn't realize I was 40 until I turned 41. Now I'm just trying to have as much fun as I can.

 
At 3/3/06 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 3/3/06 6:42 PM, Blogger polona said...

Thank you, Matjaž and Aurora!

 
At 4/3/06 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Polona.

 
At 4/3/06 8:47 PM, Blogger polona said...

Borut, thank you.

 
At 7/3/06 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's so cute how they puff up to keep warm.

Happy week after your birthday!

 
At 7/3/06 8:30 PM, Blogger polona said...

thank you, catnapping :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home