posted by polona @ 18:33
Nicely done.:)
thanks, aurora.alenka, i see them through my window almost every day... a pair seems to have fallen in love :)
Excellent!
Some very interesting imagry in both pieces. I particularly appreciate the dove/snowflake stuff.
thank you, pat and nick.
I really like that first line! It's been powder snow today in Bradford-on-Avon in England. No doves, but I think the ducks will approve!almost lost in the shimmer of waterseveral ducklings
thanks, alan, for your visit and the hint of spring you brought with your lovely haiku.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Nicely done.:)
thanks, aurora.
alenka, i see them through my window almost every day... a pair seems to have fallen in love :)
Excellent!
Some very interesting imagry in both pieces. I particularly appreciate the dove/snowflake stuff.
thank you, pat and nick.
I really like that first line! It's been powder snow today in Bradford-on-Avon in England. No doves, but I think the ducks will approve!
almost lost
in the shimmer of water
several ducklings
thanks, alan, for your visit and the hint of spring you brought with your lovely haiku.
Post a Comment
<< Home